Saturday, December 22, 2012

writing

Hello my name is Mark Flint. I have published two books and will have two more in Janurary. My books are all about positive reinforcement. I have two kids books that just need art work, a recipe book, and a coming out book soon to be released. I just recently started writing and I am very eager to make my mark on this world. you can my work at these locations for now: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorMEFlintSR or www.createspace.com/3931183 these are just a couple of places. There is also a magazine that will be posting one of my articles in Janurary. The magazine is: http://www.healthygaylifestyles.com/ and the name of the article is called: Is HIV a Death Sentence? . Mt first book is called The Journey to My New Existence Living with HIV and my second book is called Inspirational Poems and Insightful Essays. my inspiration for my writing comes from real life events. I see inspiration in everyone and everything around me. I also just finished an inspirational quotes calendar to be released in early Janurary. Please stay tuned here or one of my other sights for future writing of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment